Campus Service

service cards


Service cards are issued to service personnel associated with the University for a longer period, for example suppliers, tradesmen, consultants, etc., who need access to AAU for several weeks or months.

The card includes a photo, external ID number and date of birth.

If you need an access card, please contact the department that requested your services. The department will order your card at Campus Service via

As a rule, service cards provide access to all of AAU's buildings.
Please contact the local Facility Support team if you need access to restricted areas.


If you have any questions about the AAUcard, please contact us at or visit the local Facility Support Office.

Lost card

If you lose your AAUcard, you must contact your local Facility Support Team as soon as possible. They will close the card and order a new one for you..

aaucard practicalities